Sunday, June 12, 2011

Torn - CASS32

Mark 15:37-38
And Jesus uttered a loud cry and breathed his last. And the curtain of the temple was torn in two, from top to bottom.


This week's CASS challenge over at Christian Paper Crafts is to use a torn edge in any way you’d like on your project. As you rip your paper I hope that you will meditate on the cost of your salvation. The death of Christ, fully God and fully man, on the cross that has paid the penalty of your sin and given you the ability to make your requests, petitions and praises before a Holy God. Will thinking on these things impact the way you pray? I can honestly say it has for me….



As I read through this week's challenge, I thought about how the Blessed Mother must have felt at her Son's death - losing her child, but knowing that He was born to die and save us all.

Supplies:
Cardstock:  Bazzill
Stamps:  Our Daily Bread Designs - Blessed Virgin Mary
Ink:  Staz-On, Prismacolor Pencils, Gamsol

1 comment:

  1. What a fabulous blog! I received your email that you had our blog-o-versary candy posted on your blog. Thanks so much, your name has been entered in the drawing!

    I LOVE this challenge. So meaningful. I think often of how Mary and Joseph must have felt raising Jesus, and ultimately watching him die on the Cross in the most horrific way to die...all for us.

    It is a wonderful challenge! Very thought provoking, and I think that people can't help but think about the correlation.

    We'd love to have you continue to visit the
    He IS Able blog! We have a give away weekly. Bible Study called, "Precious Women of God!--This Includes You!" Which is a Bible Study each month on the 3rd Friday, where Michele writes about how we are alike or the same as a woman of the Bible. It is very thought provoking. We also have a prayer team that will be honored to pray for any needs you may have. Just leave them in the comment section, or if private, email it to me, and I will only share it with the Prayer Team Leader, Joan. I hope you will let us serve you, as you also help Glorify God!

    He IS Able,
    Traci Starkweather
    http://He-IS-Able.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, we truly appreciate it!