Sunday, April 17, 2011

3 Special Mothers

With Mother's Day coming up I decided to get a jump on cards for the 3 Mom's in my life:  my Step-Mother, my Godmother, and my Grandmother.

Supplies
Bazill Cardstock - Chocolate, Lime & Lemon
My Mind's Eye Paper - Stella & Rose; Gertie
Hero Watercolor Flowers
Northwoods Sentiment Stamp
Gellyroll Pens Red & Clear Star
Hero Arts Bling
Copic Multiliner - Black



Supplies
Bazill Cardstock - White, Petal, Grass
My Mind's Eye Paper - Stella & Rose; Gertie
Northwoods Stamps
Staz-On Ink - Black
Versacolor Ink - White
Gellyroll Pen - Clear Star
Prismacolor Watercolor Pencils
True Blue, Crimson Red, Terra Cotta, Grass Green, Carmine Red, Goldenrod,
 Sunburst Yellow, Pink, Ultramarine, Orange, Dark Green, and Dark Umber
Hero Arts Bling




Supplies
Bazill Cardstock - White, Green
My Mind's Eye Paper -  Stella & Rose; Hazel
McGill Paper Flowers Punch - Star Lily
Northwoods Stamp 
Versacolor Ink - Black
Copic Marker- Y21 Buttercup Yellow
Fibre Craft Floral Wire & Tape
Zing Embossing Powder - yellow
May Arts Ribbon

5 comments:

  1. Wow, what beautiful cards! You did get a jump start and they are all lovely! Thanks for joining the blog hop at CPC!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My goodness!!! All three are super gorgeous!!! They will cherish them, for sure!!! Blessings, Angie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Each one is so different and each so beautiful in it's own style. Wonderful cards, I know the special moms in your life will love them!! Thanks for joining this months blog hop at Christian Paper Crafts, it's a blessing to us!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are all so pretty! But I really love the flower pots!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, we truly appreciate it!