Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Giving Thanks Day 1

We've been through a lot this past few years in our house ... I thought I'd dedicate this week to giving thanks and share some thank you cards :)  Enjoy...


Hero Arts cardstock, watercolor flowers, pearls, and stamp; Graphic  45 Once Upon a Springtime papers, Ranger Distress Inks in Soft Petal and Wild Honey; EK Success punch.

...and speaking of giving thanks, I've been posting about my 3 year old pup's surgery (he's recovering well, thank you all for your well wishes for him).  But I also have this sweet almost-13 year old dog of the same breed (except he's normal size).  Hunter has been with me since he was 8 weeks old and he is the best dog ever!


Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, we truly appreciate it!